“The world scenarios are very dramatic and painful”, that’s the absolute answer that you will be telling God if He asks you. I heard a lot about the end of the world. I have also read different articles, books, journals and others, all warning mankind that if they will not be careful, the world will come to an end one way or the other. Religious sects and organizations freely ask the Bible about this unsure world phenomenon. Way back in Jesus’ day, the disciples were anxious to know about the end of the world. So it says that they came to Jesus and called Him aside privately and asked Him this question. Matthew 24:3 states: “…Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?”
Some people think that you are weird if you are talking about these stuffs. But let us face the reality; the term “end of the world” came from the lips of Jesus Christ.
And here are some of the signs that state that the end of the world is nearly coming:
1. The wide or global spread of the Good News. “The Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in the entire world as a witness unto all nations; and then the end shall come” (Mt. 24:14). Jesus Christ foretold that all nations will have the opportunity to believe in Him.
2. Massive weakening of the faith. Close to the end of the world, people will become very pessimistic about heavenly revealed truths and absolute moral values. They will only listen to what sounds interesting or pleasing and this attitude will promote.
3. The doctrine or showing of too many false prophets and false messiahs. These falsely teachers will encourage people to join all kinds of sects and religious groups catering to the low moral standards of the crowd. The Lord warns us about this, saying: “Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Do not follow them. For false Christ and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand” (Mt. 24:5, 24; Mark. 13:6).
4. The turning to Christ of the Jewish people. The prediction of apostle Paul; The mass will be falling away from Christianity of many nations will coincide with the conversion of Jews to Christ: “For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that hardening in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel
will be saved, as it is written:`..Zion , And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob’ … Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways paths beyond tracking out!” (Romans 11:25-33).
5. Evil doings and lost of justice will badly increase. As Jesus predicted: “Because iniquity will abound, the love of many will grow cold” (Mt. 24:12). The weakening of faith will lead to further moral decline and in turn, it will weaken faith even more.
So while the end is not yet here, take a quick break, do some reflection and analyze what kind of life you are living. Therefore, make some adjustments, getting yourself ready when the end comes.